- Follow us on Facebook to see what’s happening at Stonecrop vineyard right now and for upcoming tastings and events
- Martinborough – A gold-medal microclimate
“Martinborough produces superb and distinctive sauvignon blancs”.
- Stonecrop Wine Dinner at The American Hotel Sag Harbor, June 21st 2012
Fundraiser for the East End Classic Boat Society – $95.00 (price includes $50.00 donation to EECBS) Hosted by Andrew Harris Stonecrop Wines, featuring our 2011 Sauvignon Blanc and 2009 Pinot Noir. Reservations: The American Hotel 631 725 3535.
- Stonecrop and New Zealand’s iconic clothing company Icebreaker
Guests enjoyed our Stonecrop Pinot Noir and Sauvignon Blanc as they shopped at the opening of Icebreaker’s newest store in The Meatpacking district, New York. January 2012
- The American Hotel, Sag Harbor – East End Classic Boat Society Dinner
Members of the East End Classic Boat Society celebrated their annual Christmas dinner at The American Hotel in Sag Harbor. Stonecrop is proud to support EECBS and their events. Guests sipped on our 2010 Sauvignon Blanc before dinner and our 2009 Pinot Noir was poured during dinner to accompany The American Hotel’s delicious roasted goose and butternut squash puree. December 2011
- Stonecrop tasting at Murray’s Cheese, New York – The Harmony of Wine and Cheese
Our Stonecrop 2009 Pinot Noir was paired with a Vermont cheddar which was considered the winning pair with the participants of this ‘cheese class’ at New York’s oldest cheese shop – Murray’s Cheese – on Bleecker Street New York. October 2011
- Stonecrop – Official wine sponsor for The Montauk Playhouse Gala, August 6th 2011
- Martinborough Pinot Noir crowned the best in the world!
- Stonecrop and Icebreaker New Zealand, a classic kiwi combination!